Summer of fun!
Summer Camp at Fieldstone Farm is an exceptional experience where campers discover their unique talents in week-long day camps. Camp staff, instructors and counselors are specially-trained to provide a supportive, fun and enriching camp for children with special needs. Siblings and friends of all abilities are welcome!
Camp runs Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. -1:30 p.m., early June through early August. Each day campers are assigned a horse to groom, tack and ride, as well as participate in a variety of activities tied to a weekly theme. Riders will get a little dirty, play inside and out, create lasting memories and have fun! Music Therapy will be offered twice a week by a board-certified Music Therapist. Check out more details below including our themes and dates.
Camp tuition is $350 per week.
Everything LEGOS! Do you have a LEGO lover in your house? Each day will be a different themed LEGO activity. Campers will have a blast creating and building throughout the week…even while riding their horse!
A Horse of My Own
Campers will have their own horse buddy for the week. Not only will they get to know their buddy but they will learn about the horse’s other friends in their herd and how horses socialize. Campers will also design a horse of their very own out of many different mediums, including pool noodles, corks, cookies and more.
All About Horses
What do horses eat? Why do they have different jobs? How do they move? This camp is perfect for the child with lots of questions! Campers will learn about horse care, different breeds, how our barn works and more. This week is best suited for campers with the attention span and interest to manage complex, multi-step activities.
The Rodeo’s in Town!
Calling all aspiring Cowboys and Cowgirls! During this week campers will learn about cowboy life, ranch horses, roping, knot tying and more. The week will end with campers making their own stick horse for an exciting stick horse rodeo!
Campers will enjoy an active week of messy fun and games. We will make playdough, paint with fingers and toes and even use our horses as a canvas! We will also play water games, weather permitting. This camp is geared towards campers who like action!
Does your child love to get moving and be outside? This week is all about the ultimate summer camp experience! We will have picnic lunches, tie dye T-shirts, sing camp songs and more. One classic feature of a horse summer camp is trail rides. This week will be full of trail rides, obstacle courses on horseback and other activities to bring out the fun of horse camp.
Welcome Secret Agents! Campers will participate in some of our most top-secret missions! All of our activities aim to teach teamwork and problem-solving skills. Campers will work together toward common goals, allowing them to appreciate everyone’s unique talents and strengths. This week includes scavenger hunts, decoding secret messages, building your own spy device and more!
Does your child love to create? Campers will get their hands into building, painting, and creating their own masterpieces with many different mediums. This week is best suited for campers with the attention span and interest to manage complex activities.
Along with the camp registration, we ask for a health and medical history. Please be thorough in completing our enrollment form as it helps us create a supportive experience for your camper. Fieldstone Farm reserves the right to request additional medical information and/or an evaluation by a medical professional prior to or during the course of summer camp. Our camp staff cannot administer midday medication.
- Fill out the form at the top right of this page to start the registration process.
- We will contact you to discuss availability and provide you with the registration form.
- Fill out the registration form and submit non-refundable deposit of $150 (per camp week). Campers may only register for two weeks of camp. Deposits are due at the time of registration in order to secure your camper’s spot. If your child receives county funding for camp, you are responsible for collecting reimbursement from that organization.
- We will schedule a group assessment for all campers to ensure a good experience. We will contact you with available times. Deposits are refundable only if Fieldstone Farm determines our program may not be a good fit for your child.
- Full tuition is due 14 days before the camp session begins. If cancellation occurs less than 14 days in advance, full tuition will be charged unless we are able to fill your spot from our waiting list.
- Up to two weeks of camp may be reserved per camper. A waiting list for additional weeks will be kept on a first-come first-served basis, however, new campers who are not enrolled in any camps will be given priority. If a camp has not filled within three weeks of the start date, names on the waiting list will be notified. You must respond within 24 hours with a confirmation and full payment to book camps from the waiting list.
Fill out the form below to start the registration process.
Eligibility for Camp
Camp is ideal for youth who:
- Are 6-16 years old at the time of their camp
- Cooperate with peers in a group setting
- Eat and toilet independently
- Clearly express their needs
- Do not require midday administration of medication
- Weigh less than 180 lbs. as measured on Fieldstone Farm’s scale